Ideal for use anywhere you need to transfer high volumes of ferrous chips, turnings, and parts from lathes, machining centers, or stamping presses or from slitting, forming, and other metalworking operations. Chain-driven, permanently charged Ceramic or Rare Earth magnets inside the conveyor housing attract and move ferrous material along the stainless steel faceplate with no external moving parts..
They are an effective solution when machining cast iron or steel that creates large amount of fine chips which are difficult to remove using standard scraper or hinged steel belt conveyors.
Magnetic conveyor advantages:
- Effective for broken and fine magnetic chips, very small ferrous parts and sheet stampings. Applicable for transport of both wet and dry materials.
- Watertight – closed design with virtually no maintenance requirements.
- The mobile parts are not visible – safety guarantee.
- Strong magnets for effective work.
- Durable stainless steel plates for long life.